Produced in the UK, developed for Working Dogs
Made from British Venison, Chicken, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potato, Pear, Plum and Apples.
No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
Contains British Meat, Fruit and Vegetables
Contains 65% Meat Including Offal
Contains 35% Fruit and Vegetables
Available in 454g packs or boxes of 12 x 454g packs
VENISON & CHICKEN
Albion Country Bowl Premium Venison & Chicken raw dog food is a Complementary Feed containing premium mince Venison, Chicken, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Peas, Apples, Pears and Plums all combined in one meal. Includes bone.
- The meals contain the vitamins and minerals that any dog would need for an active and healthy life.
- Venison is low in fat and is stacked full with Vitamins and Iron and is also high in Protein.
- The Chicken contains bones, packed with Calcium and Phosphorous for bone development.
- Energy levels can be increased by adding more Beef and Lamb to the diet when dogs are working as higher protein and fat levels are then required.
- No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
- Contains ground bone.
CONTAINS BRITISH MEAT, FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Single 454g Pack
Box of 12 x 454g Packs
Frozen from fresh
Albion Country Bowl is frozen from fresh to maintain quality and flavour and is best fed raw.
Thaw before feeding
Thaw before feeding in a sealed container. Once thawed keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours of opening.
Handling raw meat
Always clean bowl and work surfaces after use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
- Venison 35% 35%
- Chicken 30% 30%
- Sweet Potato 10% 10%
- Carrots 10% 10%
- Peas 10% 10%
- Pear 2% 2%
- Apples 2% 2%
- Plum 1% 1%
Analytical Constituents per 100gms:
- Protein 16% 16%
- Crude Fat 9% 9%
- Crude Ash 2% 2%
- Crude Fibre 0.5% 0.5%
- Moisture 69% 69%
Preparing Our Meals
Find out the best way to prepare our raw food for your dog