Produced in the UK, developed for Working Dogs
Made from British Minced Salmon, Tripe, Swede, Sweet Potato, Carrots and Peas.
No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
Contains British Salmon, Tripe, Fruit and Vegetables
Contains 70% Meat Including Offal
Contains 30% Vegetables
Available in 454g packs or boxes of 12 x 454g packs
SALMON & TRIPE
Albion Country Bowl Premium Salmon & Tripe is a Complementary Feed containing premium mince Salmon, Tripe, Sweet Potato, Swede, Peas and Carrots all combined in one meal. Includes bone.
- The meals contain the vitamins and minerals that any dog would need for an active and healthy life.
- Energy levels can be increased by adding more Beef and Lamb to the diet when dogs are working as higher protein and fat levels are then required.
- Salmon’s main health benefit is that it is rich in Omega 3 essential fatty acids. Vitamins A, B and D as well as the minerals Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus and Selenium are also found in Salmon.
- Salmon and Tripe are both easy to digest.
- Sweet Potato is an excellent source of Vitamin A and Beta Carotene.
- Swede is rich in Vitamin C and fibre.
- Peas and Carrots are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
- May contain small pieces of bone.
CONTAINS BRITISH MEAT AND VEGETABLES
Single 454g Pack
Box of 12 x 454g Packs
Frozen from fresh
Albion Country Bowl is frozen from fresh to maintain quality and flavour and is best fed raw.
Thaw before feeding
Thaw before feeding in a sealed container. Once thawed keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours of opening.
Handling raw meat
Always clean bowl and work surfaces after use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
- Salmon 35% 35%
- Tripe 35% 35%
- Sweet Potato 10% 10%
- Swede 10% 10%
- Peas 5% 5%
- Carrots 5% 5%
Analytical Constituents per 100gms:
- Protein 9.7% 9.7%
- Crude Fat 12.5% 12.5%
- Crude Ash 1% 1%
- Crude Fibre 0.5% 0.5%
- Moisture 71% 71%
Preparing Our Meals
Find out the best way to prepare our raw food for your dog