Produced in the UK, developed for Working Dogs
Made from British Minced Rabbit, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potato, Pear, Plum and Apples.
No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
Contains British Meat, Fruit and Vegetables
Contains 65% Rabbit Including Offal
Contains 35% Fruit and Vegetables
Available in 454g packs or boxes of 12 x 454g packs
Albion Country Bowl Premium Rabbit is a Complementary Feed containing premium British minced Rabbit, carrot, peas, sweet potato, pear, plum and apples all combined in one meal. Includes bone.
- The meals contain the vitamins and minerals that any dog would need for an active and healthy life.
- Energy levels can be increased by adding more Beef and Lamb to the diet when dogs are working as higher protein and fat levels are then required.
- Rich in Vitamins B1, B3 and B5. Minerals such as Copper and Magnesium can help reduce and dissolve Calcium Phosphate Kidney Stones.
- Sweet Potato is an excellent source of Vitamin A and Beta Carotene.
- Pears are rich in vitamins, such as C&E and are powerful antioxidants. Pears also contain Boron which helps retain Calcium.
- Plums contain minerals such as Potassium and Iron which are required for blood cell function.
- Apples are rich in Polyphenolic Compounds, these help protect from detrimental effects of free radicals.
- No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
- Contains ground bone.
CONTAINS BRITISH MEAT, FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Single 454g Pack
Box of 12 x 454g Packs
Frozen from fresh
Albion Country Bowl is frozen from fresh to maintain quality and flavour and is best fed raw.
Thaw before feeding
Thaw before feeding in a sealed container. Once thawed keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours of opening.
Handling raw meat
Always clean bowl and work surfaces after use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
- Rabbit 65% 65%
- Carrot 10% 10%
- Peas 10% 10%
- Sweet Potato 10% 10%
- Pear 2% 2%
- Plum 1% 1%
- Apples 2% 2%
Analytical Constituents per 100gms:
- Protein 13% 13%
- Crude Fat 4% 4%
- Crude Ash 5% 5%
- Crude Fibre 1% 1%
- Moisture 70% 70%
Preparing Our Meals
Find out the best way to prepare our raw food for your dog