Produced in the UK, developed for Working Dogs
Made from British Minced Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Carrot and Peas
No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
Contains British Meat, Offal and Vegetables
Contains 80% Lamb Including Offal
Contains 20% Vegetables
Available in 454g packs or boxes of 12 x 454g packs
Albion Country Bowl Premium Lamb Feast is a Complementary Feed containing premium British mince Lamb, Lamb tripe, carrot and peas all combined in one meal. Includes bone.
- The meals contain the vitamins and minerals that any dog would need for an active and healthy life.
- Lamb is ideal for dogs with Chicken and Beef allergies.
- Peas and Carrots are rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Energy levels can be increased by adding more Beef and Lamb to the diet when dogs are working as higher protein and fat levels are then required.
- No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
- Contains ground bone.
CONTAINS BRITISH MEAT, OFFAL AND VEGETABLES
Single 454g Pack
Box of 12 x 454g Packs
Frozen from fresh
Albion Country Bowl is frozen from fresh to maintain quality and flavour and is best fed raw.
Thaw before feeding
Thaw before feeding in a sealed container. Once thawed keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours of opening.
Handling raw meat
Always clean bowl and work surfaces after use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
- Lamb 50% 50%
- Lamb tripe 30% 30%
- Carrot 10% 10%
- Peas 10% 10%
Analytical Constituents per 100gms:
- Protein 14% 14%
- Crude Fat 9% 9%
- Crude Ash 1.5% 1.5%
- Crude Fibre 0.5% 0.5%
- Moisture 73% 73%
Preparing Our Meals
Find out the best way to prepare our raw food for your dog