Albion Country Bowl Freeflow Tripe for dogs contains premium raw mince Tripe which has been specially frozen to allow you to portion out how much you need for your dog.
- Tripe is rich in amino acids. These are necessary for muscular development and the other gastric juices can assist in keeping teeth clean.
- Green Tripe also contains Lactic Acid Bacteria, known as Lactobacillus Acidophilus which is the main ingredient in probiotics.
- No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
- Easy to portion, avoiding waste.
- Excellent for feeding smaller dogs.
CONTAINS BRITISH MEAT
Single 2kg Pack
Box of 5 x 2kg Packs
Frozen from fresh
Albion Country Bowl is frozen from fresh to maintain quality and flavour and is best fed raw.
Thaw before feeding
Thaw before feeding in a sealed container. Once thawed keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours of opening.
Handling raw meat
Always clean bowl and work surfaces after use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling raw meat.
- Tripe (100%) 100% 100%
Analytical Constituents per 100gms:
- Protein 13% 13%
- Crude Fat 14% 14%
- Crude Ash 1% 1%
- Crude Fibre 0.1% 0.1%
- Moisture 69% 69%
Preparing Our Meals
Find out the best way to prepare our raw food for your dog